If you've installed the app on your Fire TV but can only see the Settings icon, follow the guide below to resolve the issue.
- Exit out of the WITV PLAYER app.
- Go to Settings on your Fire TV device.
- Select Applications.
- Select Manage Applications.
- Select the WITV PLAYER app.
- Select Permissions.
- Change the Storage permissions to Allow.
- Go back and open the WITV PLAYER app again.
Storage permission is required for the app to function due to how the built-in VPN works. It stores a config file locally on your device. No other files can be accessed by the app.