Chromecast with Google TV
To watch on TV we recommend using the Chromecast with Google TV for the best app compatibility and viewing experience.
1. Open the Google Play store.
2. Search for WITV PLAYER and install the app.
3. Once installed, open the app and login.
4. If prompted, allow media permissions or the app will not properly function.
1. Turn on "Apps from Unknown Sources" on your Amazon Fire Stick.
2. Install the Downloader app on your Fire stick.
3. Once installed, open the Downloader app.
4. Type watchindia.net/app in the browser. Click go and install app.
5. Open the WITV app and enter your username and password.
Click below for a more detailed walk through of the installation.
Android devices without Google Play store
If your Android device does not have the Google Play store, you will need to know how to sideload APK's to your device. Unfortunately since there are many different Android devices, we cannot provide a guide for your specfic model. Please refer to online tutorials to learn how to sideload APK's.
1. Click the download button below to download our app APK
2. Sideload the APK to your Android device.
2. Open the WITV app and enter your username and password.