Find and install the Downloader app by searching for “Downloader app” using either the voice search or the text search. You need to include “app” in your search or else it won’t come up. An alternative way to find the app is to go to the “Apps” tab and scroll down to the “Tools” category.
- Once the app is installed, don’t open it yet. You first need to enable developer mode so that you can allow Downloader to install apps from unknown sources. To do so, go to the device’s Settings screen. You can get there by either selecting your circle profile icon in the upper right of the home screen, or by pressing and holding the Home button on your remote to bring up the same menu.
- Once you’re on the Settings screen, navigate to “System” and then to the “About” menu.
- Scroll down to the “Android TV OS Build” item at the very bottom and repeatedly select it over and over. Nothing will happen at first as you select the menu item, but eventually a message at the bottom will appear saying that “You are now [#] steps away from being a developer.” Keep selecting the “Android TV OS Build” menu item until you see “You are now a developer!” at the bottom of the screen.
- You can now enable Downloader to install apps from unknown sources. You do this by navigating to Settings > Apps > Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources. From there, select Downloader to flip the setting to “Allowed.”
- Now you can launch Downloader. Do so by finding the icon at the end of the “Your Apps” list on the “For You” screen or the “Apps” screen.
- Once Downloader opens, select “Allow” to grant permission for Downloader to save and access files. You must do this or you won’t be able to download anything. If you accidentally deny the permission, you can grant it form the Settings > Apps > Permissions > Storage menu.
- Type watchindia.net/app into Downloader and click Go.
- Once the application is downloaded click Install to install the WITV app.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
How to setup on Windows/macOS via Bluestacks
INSTALL WITV PLAYER USING BLUESTACKS 1. Download the Bluestacks application from here....
How to setup on Fire TV
FIRST, INSTALL DOWNLOADER APP ON YOUR FIRE STICK 1. From the device’s Main Menu scroll to hover...
How to setup IPTV Smarters Pro on Amazon Fire
INSTALL IPTV SMARTERS PRO USING DOWNLOADER 1. In the Downloader app browser, type...
How to setup on iPhone / iPad / Apple TV via Smarters app
Click here to install the Smarters Player Lite app. 1. Open the Smarters Player Lite app, then...
How to setup on macOS via Smarters app
Click here to install the IPTV Smarters Pro app. 1. Open the IPTV Smarters Pro app, then click...