- How do I start watching?
Click here to read the setup guide.
- PayPal is showing an error when trying to pay my invoice.
Sometimes PayPal will have trouble when a currency other than USD is selected on our website. Please contact us through live chat or create a support ticket and we can change the currency for you.
- How do I to login to the application?
Click here to view your login details. You will also receive an email titled Your IPTV Service Info which includes your app login details. Please use those details to login to the application. You will not be able to login to the application using your email address. Your email address is only used to login to this website / client area.
- Does this work on my Amazon Fire device?
Yes, click here for Fire stick setup guide.
- Does this work on Roku?
Unfortunately Roku devices are not supported at this time.
- Does this work on Smart TV's?
Unfortunately Smart TV's are not supported at this time. The only way to watch on your TV is through a Fire stick or Android box. Apple TV is also supported via third party application.
- Does this work on Android TV boxes / Android mobile?
Yes, if can access the Google Play store on your Android device, you can install it directly by clicking here. If your device does not have the Google Play store, then you will have to sideload our APK to your device. Click here for more info.
- Does this work on MAG boxes?
Unfortunately MAG boxes are not supported at this time.
- Is there an M3U link that I can access?
Yes, please click here. Then click on your active package and go to IPTV Service Details.
- What internet speed do I need to watch?
We recommend having a minimum of 15 Mbps download. Having speeds lower than 15 Mbps may result in channels freezing or not starting at all.
- How long is the free trial?
The free trial is enabled for 48 hours. After the 48 hours you must upgrade or the service will be interrupted.
- How do I upgrade from free trial?
You can upgrade by going to your client area, click Free Trial package. Then click the Upgrade Subscription button.
- Where can I see a list of the channels available?
Click here to see our full list of channels.
- How many devices can I connect simultaneously?
You can have up to 2 devices connected and watching at the same time.
- Can I add extra connections?
Yes, you can add extra connections on the order page.
- I signed up but my service has not been activated.
Please wait at least 5 minutes for the service to activate. If you are still having trouble, join the Live Chat or contact submit a ticket here.
- I'm trying to watch a movie but it keeps crashing.
Go into the app Settings > Player and change the player for VOD to EXO.
- I'm trying to watch catch-up but it keeps interrupting.
Go into the app Settings > Player and change the player for catch-up to EXO.
- My channels are buffering.
Go into the app Settings > Player and change the player for Live TV to VLC.
- Live channels and VOD are not working.
Kindly raise a support ticket or start a live chat and one of our representatives will sort it out for you.
- TV Guide is is blank or not updating.
Go to the main screen of the app and click UPDATE on the top right corner. To enable automatic background updates, go into Settings > Other Settings > Enable Background Service Update Contents
- How do I add channels to favorites?
Press and hold select (middle button on the remote) on a channel to add it to your favorites.
- 1014 Users Found This Useful